Friday, September 18, 2009

Success! I've made a working usb boot device that I can install snow leopard from

I'll post the necessary files and instructions tomorrow.

one final step remains to be finished though so be advised.

I need to find a snow leopard compatible R1000 Kext file.

I'm holding off on actually doing my install on my hackintosh until I locate this last file.

if you know where I can get a Snow Leopard compatible (32 bit and 64 bit) version of the R1000.kext Psystar Realtek network driver or another specific kext that works with the onboard network card in a D945GCLF please leave a comment for me and I'll add it to the files and instructions that I am working on. I'll be sure to give credit where credit is due. I'm a rank amateur compared to all the other guys in the osx86 hackintosh scene, and I don't want to step on anyone's toes.


No comments: